MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. MTN Nigeria Analyst, Customer Value Management Latest Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Analyst, Customer Value Management
- Assist in the development, implementation and measurement of various “Below The Line” campaign programmes that focus on customer retention and customer life-cycle management.
- Leverage the outbound and inbound channels for campaign execution aimed at reducing churn and increasing customers spend.
- Develop and execute micro-segmented marketing campaigns to generate incremental revenue and reduce dormancy on the network
- Identify opportunities within the base for revenue optimization and campaign management with the aim of developing relevant programmes to address these opportunities
- Monitor and track campaign performance over campaign lifecycle and ensure right decisions are taken regarding continuing or discontinuing campaigns
- Design and execute pilot campaigns to determine best approach to campaign deployment, offer development and campaign scripting before scale-up
- Utilize both inbound and outbound campaign management platforms for the purpose of campaign execution, deployment and evaluation
- Ensure no revenue dilution as a result of campaign activities
- Provide support to campaign segmentation analyst as required.
- Responsible for developing and executing Below The Line campaigns with the aim of generating incremental revenue and reducing churn on the network
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Write, edit and proofread campaign scripts to ensure the best and effective marketing communication is achieved to drive campaign uptake and improved campaign success rate
- Regularly monitor and measure ROI of campaigns and take key decisions regarding continuity or modification of campaigns.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Analyse outbound and inbound campaign results and propose recommendations to the business based on campaign performance and evaluation
- Execution of overall customer base strategy to include but not limited to acquisition quality, welcome engagement campaign, upgrade and cross sell strategy, base migrations and retention strategy
- Analysis of the customer base to identify segments that have revenue upliftment opportunity or who are a churn risk that require an intervention
- Take ownership of the Go to market process, ensuring all processes and customer journeys are designed and followed
- Design monthly campaign calendar and campaign plan for execution ensuring timelines are met and targeting is in line with strategy
- Perform Customer Lifecycle Management activities that translate into elongated customer life cycle.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of Big Data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics
- Interface with segment managers to understand their campaign needs in supporting product development and performance throughout their product lifecycle
- Liaise with vendors responsible for managing systems/tools/capabilities within CVM for campaign management and analytical needs
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others in a medium sized organization
- Experience in Database/Direct Marketing or Product Management in telecommunications industry
- Experience in developing test design, significance testing, establishing error ranges, and key success metrics.
- Expertise in experimental test design
- Experience with major campaign management platform(s) within telecoms industry
- Demonstrable data-mining, analytical skills and segmentation techniques
- Good understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques; excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques.
Application Closing Date: 5th December, 2017.
Click here to apply online