MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. MTN Nigeria Database Analyst Latest Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Database Analyst
Job Type: permanent
- Develop and maintain CPG databases and conduct training on database functions and use for users and intending users of CPG database
- Value created by optimizing business projects/activities
- Assist in planning and designing databases as well as maintain links to ensure functionalities are operating properly.
- Design and develop specific databases in Oracle, MS Access and Filmmaker for collection, tracking and reporting of data.
- Develop graphic user interface and generate Oracle SQL scripts to extract site build data from network group.
- Develop and present training programs on new database developed; and utilize methods for evaluation and quality control of research or operational data.
- Collect, analyze, interpret and summarize data to generate statistical and analytical reports.
- Provide a wide variety of administrative support services to the department and also support the ERP software, database structure and data.
- Research new database development requirements and produce model based on the requirements.
- Maintain records of research methods and results and back up all databases.
- Work on the database/code management review and documentation; using industry best practices for security and efficiency.
- Value created from Customer engagement & Operations:
- Work with IS team for configuration of hardware/software to perform installations, testing, upgrades, as well as optimization of data storage, efficiencies, capacity planning and database growth.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Local travel
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in an Information Technology environment, with experience in data analysis
- Data analysis
- BA, B.Ed, B.Sc or HND
Application Closing Date: 5th December, 2017.
Click here to apply online