ARM Life is the Insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specializing in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities. ARM Life Team Lead, Employer Management Latest Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Team Lead, Employer Management
- To directly manage the employer management team within the relationship management team.
- Focus will be on operational efficiency, innovative thinking, database management and building a trusting and deeper knowledge with a view to deepening our relationship.
- This will be geared towards increasing our share of clients’ wallet and building a large referral network.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate the employer management team effectively with a view to deepening our relationship.
- Develop and champion strategies to deepen relationships with employers and Pension Desk Officers based on their peculiar segments and behavioral patterns. Manage relationships with Employers by providing quality engagements and ensuring a seamless contributions remittance and collection process.
- Develop strategies (based on a thorough understanding of pension industry and developing trends) to grow the business and maintain the company’s leading position in the industry. Drive over-arching customer retention vision and strategy.
- Manage communication with employers and the develop an employer engagement strategy. These initiatives are including, but not limited to segmentation, campaign development and management.
- Continuous monitoring of developments in the macro-economic environment in general and in the financial service sector with a view to taking advantage of the emerging opportunities and minimize the potential threats to our business e.g. changes in clients’ needs and values, competitor activities, regulatory changes
- Manage systems & budget with active involvement in preparation of financial year budget and development & implementation of strategies
- Regular communication with team members to keep them updated on business activities and topical issues with a view to resolving problems relating to client relations and marketing that may rise from time to time.
- Creation of a SMART referral structure for the Employer management team.
- Generation of new and creative ideas for new engagement strategies, to broaden the range of pensions management services available to existing and potential clients
- Continuous update of skills (financial management, data analytics, relationship management and communication) through self-study, financial journals/magazines, internet, and formal training programmes
- Maintaining a professional outlook and conduct always to project a positive image for ARM
- Any duties or responsibility that may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Managing existing client relationships
- Sourcing new businesses from referrals and increasing existing business
- Reviewing clients’ profiles in a bid to create value adding initiatives.
- Working closely with other units to ensure employer and clients expectations are met
Education and Experience Requirements
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent with a strong academic background, preferably in business, marketing, or communications. An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in sales, relationship management, and team management roles
- At least 4 years of direct work experience in a sales management/business development/relationship management.
Required, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to manage a team effectively.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial market
- Ability to listen actively and translate thoughts to action
- Highly developed Emotional Intelligence
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Deep analytical and problem-solving experience; Familiarity with data tools (e.g. SQL or Cognos)
- Ability to develop daily, weekly, and monthly call plans
- Excellent team work and relationship management skills with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels and business units
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with a “can do” attitude
- Strong proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel.
Application Closing Date: 7th March, 2018.
Click here to apply online
Share this post with friends