Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. Hobark International Head Drilling Engineering Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Head – Drilling Engineering
Req ID: Req-1321
- Coordinate with rig site personnel in performing rig moving activities.
- Plans, direct and provides general supervision to assigned personnel in drilling operations.
- Manage drilling operations efficiently to minimize rig down time and optimize rig operating expenditures.
- Optimize assets, equipment and supervising the execution of the activities.
- Verify drilling equipment, spare parts and consumables item on the rig and kept at an appropriate level.
- Review daily reports and give guidance on drilling problems (wells and down hole challenges).
- Developing process improvements and efficiencies.
- Responsible for safety implementation during drilling activities.
- Provide input on well design and drilling program in overall.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent experience.
- More than 10 years’ experience in oil & gas and drilling operations.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player, open and transparent communicator across diverse multidiscipline teams.
- BSc, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
To apply for Hobark International Head Drilling Engineering Job Recruitment, interested and qualified candidates should:
Share this post with friends