Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. Hobark International Head Drilling Operation Job Recruitment as follows;
Job Title: Head Drilling Operation
- Assumes initial control of any emergency onsite and follows the procedures outlined in the Emergency Response Plan;
- Ensures that the rig contractor and service company personnel perform safely and efficiently and in accordance with their contractual obligations;
- Witnesses and documents all required safety drills, testing and in-house inspections of equipment, and ensures conformity to required standard of performance and frequency.
- Requests mobilization of materials, equipment, and services in a timely manner and initiates the removal of redundant materials and the immediate return of rental equipment when it is no longer required;
- Ensures that the Drilling Superintendent is fully briefed on all drilling operational matters;
- Ensures that reports are prepared and submitted in accordance with the reporting procedures;
- Education- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelors in a related engineering field is a preferred
- 5+ years of inspection experience;
- 2+ years of fracking experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience in offshore and onshore drilling operations;
- Supervising experience in the oil/gas field.
- BSc, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production, QA/QC
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
To apply for Hobark International Head Drilling Operation Job Recruitment, interested and qualified candidates should:
Share this post with friends